Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Our new bedroom furniture



I printed out a picture of our new bedroom set that is on order. Then I scanned it to my pictures. I hope this works. The bottom of the page has the website of the furniture company. It is made by A-America and should be delivered in two weeks or so. Today we reaaranged all the furniture upstairs in preparation to finish our hardwood floors. The whole upstairs got a good cleaning, walls wiped down and all. I can't wait to get this room done!! The bedroom set has a queen panel bed, chest of drawers, a dresser with a large beveled mirror, and a very lovely bedside stand with 5 drawers.

I copied the description from the website: Inspired by the pine furniture found in cottages along the Irish coast, this collection appeals to a broad range of customers who are looking for the cottage, country or coastal feel in their homes. Made from solid New Zealand pine it's harder than American pine so it sands and finishes better. Case piece drawers have "tongue & grove" bottom panels. It's called the Copper Creek Collection in Honey Pine. The website is www.a-america.com.

No comments: