Wednesday, June 3, 2009

About this long post below...

Anyone reading my blog knows by now, I usually try to keep my posts short and sweet. Mainly pictures, projects, and family stuff. I've been doing alot of reading, researching, and studying lately, since I haven't been back to work full time since my surgery. I'm totally enjoying the extra time to reflect, reminisce, and think about the past, and future. I've been connecting with some classmates from school. I graduated in 1970 and our 40th class reunion is being planned for next year. So it's a nostalgic time for me, dreaming of what was, or maybe what even could have been. That is what got me started on scanning some of my old pictures from my younger days.

Anyways, I have been reading alot. I get alot of newsletters in my email box and one article in particular caught my eye. It totally resonated with me and who I am. I'm really surprised
at how this describes me to a tee. I always knew and felt somewhat different than others, but little did I know, I am an Empath. I feel that I can sometimes read others. I'm not totally sure about how accurate I am, but I feel it. And now I hope to test it. Believe me, this is all new to me!

I know I am interested in so, SO many things. And they are not just ordinary everyday things. Now I am studying EFT, which is Emotional Freedom Technique, or tapping. I plan to post an article on this very soon. I'd like to say to anyone reading this blog--if you find this is different or boring, or not your cup of tea, just skip over it and check out my pictures.

I'm hoping to post some new pictures taken on a Sunday drive up to Eagle River. I haven't been in the picture taking mode much lately, as our landscape in the Copper Country is just now coming alive. It was so drab for so long. Now the trees are just starting to burst in leaf, and blossoms are starting to show. It has been such a cold, slow spring... I don't want to even talk about! It is almost too cold to sit out in the backyard for sun, and to read and relax on my new swing. We are just now working in the gardens. John planted onions, broccoli and peas yesterday. I'm working on my herb garden. I still have to do my flowers. I hope they will grow in this cool summer we are having. Here it is June 3rd and we are having 50-60 degrees in the day, some nights are in the 30's and 40's. It's really pathetic!!!

No comments: